Thursday, May 17, 2007

Friends

I enjoyed these lines and thought of sharing the same with you all....

You come to me from the darkness
With no voice, but many a word
You help to fill these empty hours
With friendship that's unheard.

Although sometime I cant hear you
I can see your caring soul
And thank you for the times we've shared
Into my heart you stole...

So take these words of friendship,
With my thoughts and hold them near
Cause friends like you are hard to find
And very, very dear....

It is for you all ... my dear friends. Life would not be same without all of you...
Gaurav Aggarwal..... Geetanjali...Srishti..... Gauri.... Gaurav Luthra.... Garima.... Girish... Gurpal..... Ratika..... Ankit... and many more....

Have you noticed that most of them are G's :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey......very well said but in all these names you have forgotten to write the most important name and let me not write it here-:)... bcoz i know u got it....so mention that also...and I am always there for u buddy....Friends Forever...-:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a wonderful gesture....
These lines are great and just remember I am there with you always in my life :)

Unknown said...

"THE BEST WAY 2 FEEL GUD ABOUT URSELF IS 2 HELP OTHERS FEEL GUD ABOUT THEMSELVES".............this is what u do most of the time.....will always luv 2 have friends like u........keep smiling!