Friday, June 22, 2007

May I know the answer!!!!

Yesterday I asked my cousin brother what his dream.........
He replied "to be very rich"

Its not an odd answer even if you ask anybody - what their dream?
answer is invariably-
Great career success
Name
Fame
Good at work and liked by colleagues....
list goes on mostly on the professional frontier
Why?
Why we don't have goals like
I want be a great brother
I want to be a great sister
I want to be a great husband/Wife
I want to be a great father/mother
I want to be a great lover
No consideration for emotions
Why we don't have any personal goals in life
We have goals which are totally professional?
Why?

Please let me know the answer.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haanji Sir Great blog but i must say that nobody gives due importance to the true emotions in this materialistic world and that is my experience and may be u also know it very well.

Anonymous said...

Haan bhai sahi likha hai.....but I must say that there are only few left who can understand emotions in this materilaistic world..and that is what according to my experience....and may be u also feels the same.......