Thursday, August 07, 2008

Musical Tag!!

Below are some songs which I co-related with various stages of my life...try this out...its fun :-)

My Childhood
Is there a doubt about this?? It has to be
“Jungle Jungle baat chali hai, pata chala hai!!
Chaddi pehen ke phool khila hai, phool khila hai” from the Jungle book cartoon series:DD )

My First Crush
It was in the 11th std. At that time I was totally into this Boyzone cassette that I had. “Picture of You”, “You’re the air that I breathe” were the songs I tried to associate her with:D:D ah it was a magical period.

My First Best Friend
“Yaaron” by KK, koi shak??

My School
“Yahaan ke hum sikandar” from the GREATEST school flick ever, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar.

My Teenage Years
WWE Superstars’ entry music, specially Stone Cold Steve Austin’s bursting glass music and The Rock’s “If ya smelll what the Rock, is cookin’”

My First Cassette
“Thanda Thanda Paani” by none other that the great Indi-pop rapper Baba Sehgal:D

My Reason to Dance
“Brazil” by Vengaboyz, “Let the music play” by Shamur, “Ishq tera tadpaave” by Sukhbir (pity anyone who dosent feel like dancing to this number)

My Best Friend Always
“I’ll Be There For You” by the Rembrandts aka the OST of F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!

Bike/Car rides
“Dhoom Machale” by Tata Young

Song for Rainy Day
“Dekho Baarish ho rahi hai” by Anu Malik =))=))

My first love
“Pehla Nasha”, no other song can descibe first love better than this one.

College
“BC Sutta!!!” by Zeest,
“If Ya Smell, what the Rock, is cookin’?” The Rock entry music,
“Dil chahta hai” from DCH,
“Woh Lamhay” by Jal,
and above all “Tum To Thehre Pardesi” by the Guiness record holder Altaf Raja

My School Gang
WWE Themes. We were majorly into

A song that brings a tear to my eye
“Ye jo desh hai mera” from Swades. It kinda chokes my throat. And also “Earth Song” by Micheal Jackson.

My current state of mind
“Boulevard Of Broken Dreams” by Green Day. “I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known, Dont know where it goes, But its home to me and I walk alone” powerful lines those!!

My All time favourites
“Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You” by Glen Mederios,
“Pehla Nasha” from JJWS,
“Pal” by KK,
“Careless whisper” by George Micheal
“Last Christmas” George Micheal and
“Lose Yourself” by Eminem!!

No comments: